1 and 2 Star road rides – gentle pace, with some climbs. Suitable for regular riders who prefer a more relaxed pace.
- Average speed: 8–10 mph and 10–12 mph
- Distance: 13 and 20-something miles
- Start time: 1.30 pm
- Start location: Wallingford Market Place
- Ride time: Approx 2 hours and 3 hours including a tea stop
- Ride leader: Chris Leftley and Peter Wood
Route: Two overlapping rides, which will start and finish in the Market Place with a refreshment stop at Ewelme School. The 13 mile ride will go through Benson and Rokemarsh to Ewelme before returning to Wallingford. The 20-something mile ride will go through North Stoke and Ipsden to Ewelme, and probably return via Roke and Shillingford.